This file has been truncated. show original
- **UMIP title:** Add Polygon renBTC and RBN as collateral currencies.
- **Author** Chandler De Kock (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- **Status: Draft**
- **Created:** 21 July
## Summary (2-5 sentences)
This UMIP proposes adding **Polygon renBTC** , **RBN** for use as collateral in UMA contracts.
## Technical Specification
To accomplish this upgrade, the following changes need to be made:
- The **renBTC** address [Polygon token address](https://polygonscan.com/token/0xdbf31df14b66535af65aac99c32e9ea844e14501) 0xdbf31df14b66535af65aac99c32e9ea844e14501 needs to be added to the collateral currency whitelist introduced in UMIP-8.
- A final fee of **0.012 renBTC**
- The **RBN** address [Ethereum token address](https://etherscan.io/token/0x6123B0049F904d730dB3C36a31167D9d4121fA6B) 0x6123B0049F904d730dB3C36a31167D9d4121fA6B needs to be added to the collateral currency whitelist introduced in UMIP-8.
- A final fee of **10 000 RBN**