UMA Engineer / Consultant

I completed the UMA Scholarship Derivatives Course and have deployed synths on test networks. If you have a serious inquiry, we can talk more about my background. Time Zone GMT-4.

Goals
I’m more interested in joining an open source team or dao with altruistic values and clear vision than being a contractor. I would also be interested in helping a team launch on UMA through consulting and script support in exchange for fair remuneration . Familiar with hardhat, vuejs, SPAs, brownie and devops surrounding dapps in general.

Service Offered

UMIP Writing/Consulting service, EMP Design and deployment consultation, integration testing

Turn around period
negotiable. To launch a synthetic is easy, but maintaining one isn’t.

Remuneration requested
negotiable and will vary wildly on scope.

Will accept Protocol tokens as remuneration?
Sure, if it has a market on a dex.

Please contact me here or message me on Discord ( SnakePoison#2187 ), if you want to chat about UMA.

Hey, how are you? At our startup we are currently looking for an UMA engineer who can help us create and deploy our ideas. We are a new hedge fund trading through systematic strategies within the space. Let me know if you’d be interested in hoping on a quick call for a consultation and perhaps discuss possibilities for a collaboration between us if interested afterwards.