We’re currently looking to strengthen our team with strong Project Manager. We are looking for Project Managers with direct experience in developing, architecting, and shipping solidity code and dApps for Ethereum.
We’re looking for high caliber individuals looking to work hard and have fun in a young team dreaming of large-scale social impact.
The Project Manager will work with the team minimum 30h/week, the position could lead to full time during peak time.
- You will achieve a high and deep implication in the project.
- You will be acting as a leader, no a facilitator.
- You will build the project plan.
- You will lead towards keeping deadlines.
- Your experience will allow you to get ahead of problems and prevent issues.
- You will be on top of the project and completely focused.
- You will go to the detail of the tasks and lead each team member towards top performance.
- You will communicate overall goals and concrete goals to the team with clarity and encouragement.
- You have participated creating DeFi projects, dApps for Ethereum, Financial Projects, FinTech or Financial Applications.
- You have a good understanding of backend and web server development.
- Experience in shipping production quality code to Ethereum mainnet (optional)
- You have a deep understanding of the current DEFI ecosystem (Curve, Balancer, AMMs, Yearn, Aave, Synthetix … etc). You have ideally used and integrated these protocols before. (optional)
- You have more 3+ years of proven experience as a Project Manager for teams with 10+ team members.
- You are a Scrum Master or you are well-versed in Agile.
- You work well with autonomy and can drive a strong culture at early-stage startups.
- You are proactive and take responsibility.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can collaborate effectively on a wide range of technical topics.
- You have a natural ability to connect with team members.
- You bring good energy and a can-do attitude.
- You are excited about the future of decentralized finance and want to play a role in it.
- You are happy to work in a remote-only environment and follow agile development practices.
Hi, we’re Potion, a well-funded DeFi project working hard to create the next generation of blockchain financial services. We’re pioneering a new type of smart contract architecture that has the potential to set a new standard in the field of decentralized derivatives. We’re made up of a fully distributed global team of world-class talented engineers and researchers, and we’re excited to have caught your attention.
We’ve been able to attract partnerships from some of the largest and most influential blockchain teams in the world, across Silicon Valley, Europe, and Asia.
When you join Potion, you will be given the opportunity to grow and learn from a highly skilled team. Innovation is part of our DNA, you will get creative and personal freedom to generate new ideas, and do tasks at your own pace. (You will just follow the deadlines agreed in the sprints).
We operate based on trust, open communication and honesty. We all give our best and we expect others to do the same. From all team members we expect proactivity, accountability and friendly vibes.
We have high standards. As a new team member, expect to see personal performance and team performance at a high level.
On top of everything, you will thrive with us if you believe in decentralization and cooperation.
We have top of the range compensation packages, with a high salary, and the possibility to have equity allocation on the basis of performance.
What to expect from the us:
- Personal freedom
- Clear responsibilities
- Growth opportunities within the company as we scale up
- Personal development
- Remote and flexible work
- Open, honest and warm communication
- Work with experts in DeFi and help create a user-centered product
- Opportunity to become part of a fast-growing team
Apply here. When you apply please include a personalized note explaining why you would like to join the Potion team.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!