New Grant - Signly [rejected]

Name of Applicant: Signly
Contact Address :
Wallet Address : 0x35b5b44f4e6f9ea2d657fa0fc5d89dbd9e7d58a9

Grant for Education

Brief Description
We are looking for funding to create 12 sign language based educational videos around the Uma community. These videos would be made by sign language interpreters and will be released every week.

Detailed description

Our goal with this proposal is to create 12 educational videos geared towards people with special disabilities with a focus on explaining the basics.My goal is to create an entire playlist that walks through all of the basics of Uma and make it practical by showcasing everything on a test network.

What would UMA lose out on if it did not fund this grant

There are approximately 70 million people worldwide who use sign language, which I believe is a significant number when it comes to crypto. Since sign language is globally accepted way of communicating, creating videos in sign language directly opens up our content in multiple countries.It will bring inclusion to the society and I think Uma community can help us to bring this.

How many UMA tokens are you requesting for this project?

What percentage of the grant would you retain to secure the Optimistic Oracle by voting

How would you spend the remainder of the grant?

To hosts events in Sign language schools

How many months would this grant cover?

Additional Information

Its our responsibility to bring everyone to the crypto ecosystem and i feel Uma community can help us to achieve this.

Thank you for your proposal to build with UMA. We believe your proposal is out of scope for this specific grant program. We hope you continue to follow UMA for future opportunities, and feel free to reach out with any questions/dev support in our Discord. Thanks!