Prize bounty: 1st 2nd 3rd? (Token Type + Amount)
This is a technical joint prize bounty between UMA and Boardroom. We’d like a discord bot we can implement on UMA’s discord that connects to Boardroom’s governance API. The idea is to be able to create a proposal, reach a community consensus, and vote all through a discord bot.
- Must be implemented on UMA’s discord
- Must come with an instruction manual on bot commands and how the bot operates
- Must show a demo of how it works (Slides, Video, Pictures with explanations, etc)
- Needs to be able to create a proposal,a way of reaching community consensus, and initiate a vote
- Was the bot designed with ease of use in mind?
- Was the instruction manual and demo sufficient to understand how the bot works?
- Is the bot able to create a proposal, reach a community consensus, and initiate a vote?
Winner Announcement Date: 09/14/21