About Potion Labs
We are building Potion, a robust and scalable price insurance AMM on a quest to become a base layer for a wide range of asset risk-management applications.
We run on Ethereum, and we’re general purpose; meaning our users can permissionlessly insure both crypto and fiat asset, with flexible strike and expiry.
We equip our LPs with automatic risk-managing strategies, provide world-class user experience and design for every player, and have a strong focus on community and decentralized governance.
About the team
We are a small team of highly talented, technical and super motivated individuals that share values around human-centric open-sourced projects.
We came together during ETHGlobal Hackmoney, and after winning some prizes, started receiving interest and ended up deciding to set up a full-time development team.
We’re remote-based, with core members scattered around Spain, Italy, UK, USA and Thailand.
We’re financially backed and advised by some of the strongest players in the DeFi space, and we’ve been riding a huge wave of enthusiasm around our vision and shipping ability.
What we’re looking for
You’re a DeFi native enthusiast, crypto-economic savvy smart-contracts wizard that is ready to help design, build and ship a last generation Ethereum protocol.
You have experience leading development teams, and have previously been involved with protocol(s) that have successfully shipped valuable DeFi products to Mainnet .
You are self driven, and have a natural energy and enthusiasm to get stuff done. You’re comfortable taking the leadership whilst being a good team player.
You are looking to join a young team at an early stage, looking to have a great impact, with all the benefits, perks, responsibilities, and slightly crazy lifestyle of being a co-founder.
- Critically review the high level architecture of the protocol and product functionalities
- Influence the strategic vision of the team through technologically-informed decision making
- Lead, coordinate and work with our software development team
- Supervise dev & audit work to enforce world-class security standards across the protocol.
- Rolling up your sleeves getting stuck in actual code development
- Implementing and running the development discipline of the team (Agile/SCRUM/etc)
- 5+ years of leading software full stack development experience
- Expert understanding of smart contracts security best practices
- Previous experience architecting and shipping valuable dApps to Mainnet
- Proven ability to lead remote dev teams
- Knowledge of financial instruments like options is a plus.
As an initial team member, we offer you a generous salary and equity in line with the rest of the co-founders.
When you apply please send us a message to email@example.com and include a personalized note explaining why you would like to join the Potion team.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!